Get started with the Whole30 plan by downloading your free whole30 Aldi guide to doing whole30 on a budget! Free shopping list and meal plan!
Whole30 Aldi Shopping List and Meal Plan
January Whole30 meal plans are super popular during the new year. After a season of treats and indulging, Whole30 is a great way to get back to eating whole foods and reduce sugar and processed foods.
The best way to have a successful Whole30 is to have a plan. With this Whole30 Aldi shopping list and meal plan, you will be able to get prepared and succeed.
Doing Whole30 on a budget is possible! You can find many of the items you need at Aldi or at Trader Joe’s.
It can be easy to go to the store without a plan and buying too much food and spending too much money! Once you have a plan, completing a Whole30 on a budget will be much easier.
Whole30 on a Budget at Aldi
The most important thing to check is labels. The shopping list provided here accounts for all of the Whole30 food list approved items.
If you are curious about a certain product, be sure to check it with Whole30 Program rules to see if the ingredients are compliant. Generally the Simply Organic line will be compliant.
Aldi has a variety of fresh food choices as well as non-organic items in their Simply Nature and Healthy Harvest product lines that are Whole30 approved.
Whole30 Meal Plan
A meal plan is very helpful when planning your Whole30. Rather than scouring Pinterest for hours on end, find a few recipes that work for you and your family and have them on repeat.
I like to make double batches of family-favorite recipes so that I can eat leftovers later in the week or for lunch the next day.
Whole30 Shopping List
One of my favorite places to shop when I’m looking to shop for Whole30 on a budget is Aldi! ALDI has so many options for Whole30-approved foods. Trader Joe’s is also a great resource for finding prepared foods. Check out my guide to Trader Joes Whole30.
How to eat Whole30 in a Restaurant
One thing I did not want to do with Whole30 was completely avoid all normal life activities! We would still have events, go to restaurants, and have things going on.
I knew that eating at home 100% of the time for 30 days was not going to happen. If you are in a similar situation as me, then here are a few guidelines that I followed when eating out that really helped to to figure out how to eat Whole30 in a restaurant.
- Tip 1: Stick to meats and veggies. The likelihood of organic veggies and grass-fed meats is rare at most restaurants. You can inquire at the restaurant but understand that they might not have that option.
- Tip 2: Ask what kind of oil things are cooked in. Request Whole30-approved oils if possible.
- Tip 3: Suggest restaurants to your family and friends that you know you are able to order a Whole30-approved dish.
- Tip 4: Check out the menu beforehand. Knowing what you will order is very helpful.
- Tip 5: If you are in a situation where there is literally nothing to order, order a side salad and ask the restaurant to cook you a piece of grilled chicken.
A Word on Whole30 Snacks
Technically, the Whole30 plan does not recommend snacks. As an avid snacker, I found that for me to successfully complete the program, snacking was not something I wanted to give up.
I decided to add in a daily Whole30 approved Lara Bar as a snack. Cashew cookie Lara bars helped me when I needed a snack.
I also used intuitive eating to question if I really needed the snack and then if I did, I ate it guilt-free. I know this isn’t ideal for hardcore Whole30 followers, but it worked for me.
Momma Fit Lyndsey’s Best Whole30 Recipes
Here are a few of my favorite Whole30 recipes that are easy!
Whole30 Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Turkey Meatballs
- Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites
- Instant Pot Carne Asada
- Instant Pot Gumbo
- Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
Whole30 Breakfast Ideas
Whole30 Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- Whole30 Air Fryer Ranch Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Hash Browns
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- Argentine Shrimp in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Burnt Broccoli
- Air Fryer Salmon
Whole30 Crockpot Recipes
Whole30 Side Dishes
Whole30 Dinner Ideas
- Whole30 Meatloaf
- Sheet Pan Chicken
- Whole30 Mediterranean Chicken
- Turkey and Veggie Skillet
- Copycat Chipotle Burrito Bowl
Favorite Kitchen Gadgets and Resources for Completing Whole30
These are a few of my favorite kitchen prep tools for making meal prep easy!
These are just a few of my favorite printed resources to help you have a successful Whole30!
Alright friends tell me about your Whole30 experiences! Will you be trying Whole30 in 2021? Tell me about it in the comments!