Air Fryer Potato Wedges are here my friends. Did we need another reason to eat our beloved potatoes?
Absolutely I say because these potatoes are super crispy, simply made, and completely Whole30 and paleo-friendly.
Break out your favorite air fryers friends, it’s time to make some roasted potatoes in the air fryer!
I can’t tell you how many people message me on Instagram asking if the air fryer is something they should get. I’m going to make a bold statement here – but besides baking, I’d opt for the air fryer over my oven any day!
What makes me love my air fryer? Let me count the ways:
- Easy clean up – One pot to clean gets a huge thumbs up from me!
- You can’t beat the crisp – I can’t replicate the air fryer crisp in my oven, no matter how hard I try!
- Healthier than deep frying – with a fraction of the oil, you get the “fried” texture without a ton of oil.
- So much flavor – I’ve found the air fryer gives my food a really delicious flavor – and adding in my favorite spices definitely helps 🙂
Air Fryer Potato Wedges are Super Family-Friendly
How often do you find a recipe that is easy to make and your entire family will eat? This crispy air fryer potato is all that and a bag of chips (pun intended)
But seriously – if sweet potato chips are your thing, check out these air fryer sweet potato rounds because they actually give these air fryer potato wedges a run for their money!
I was happy to see my entire family sit down and there were zero complaints. Even though I’ve shared a number of sweet potato recipes lately, knew that when it was a family friendly recipe, I had to share!
By the way, if you haven’t bought an air fryer yet, what are you waiting for? Check out my favorite air fryer and accessories! I’m also a huge fan of the Ninja Foodi as it’s an air fryer, slow cooker and pressure cooker all in one!
Check out a few more of my family-friendly recipes!
PERFECT ROASTED POTATOES IN THE AIR FRYER
This recipe for roasted potatoes in the air fryer is completely versatile. You can use white potatoes, red potatoes, sweet potatoes, or maybe even come up with your own exotic purple sweet potato recipe!
The spices you choose here will give you a number of options! But if you’re stumped, here’s a few suggestions from me:
Some crispy air fryer potato wedge flavor combinations:
- Salt, pepper + Cinnamon
- Cumin + Everything But the Elote Seasoning
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Ranch Dressing Mix
- Taco Seasoning
- Paprika and Onion Salt
These are obviously just a few suggestions! I would challenge you to open up that spice cabinet and get creative!
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER POTATO WEDGES
Step 1: Thoroughly clean skin of the potatoes of choice. Slice off ends of potatoes and cut potatoes into similarly-sized wedges.
Step 2: Add potatoes to a large bowl and coat with oil of choice. I used ghee. Season with salt, pepper and cinnamon.
Step 3: Add in a single layer to air fryer (sprayed with cooking spray). Air Fry potatoes at 400F for 8 minutes then flip and cook for an additional 6-8 minutes.
I also love making air fryer hash browns!
CHECK OUT THE RECIPE FOR AIR FRYER POTATO WEDGES
This basic recipe for air fryer potatoes will create a perfect paleo or Whole30 side dish!
Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- 2 large potatoes white, red, sweet, etc.
- 2 tbsp melted oil of your choice ghee, olive oil, coconut oil, butter, etc.
- salt pepper and cinnamon (to taste)
- Thoroughly clean skin of the potatoes of choice. Slice off ends of potatoes and cut potatoes into similarly-sized wedges.
- Add potatoes to a large bowl and coat with oil of choice. Season with salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Add in a single layer to air fryer (sprayed with cooking spray). Air Fry potatoes at 400F for 8 minutes then flip and cook for an additional 6-8 minutes.
You may also like these healthy air fryer recipes from Momma Fit Lyndsey:
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Rounds
- Kid Friendly Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Easy Salmon
- Chili Lime Shrimp
- Air Fryer Asparagus
- Homemade Taquitos
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts
Follow Me On Social Media!
Like This Recipe For Air Fryer Potato Wedges? Give It A Try And Share It On Instagram! Tag Me @Mommafitlyndsey!