I’m Lyndsey! I am the recipe creator, writer, photographer and videographer behind Momma Fit Lyndsey. Momma Fit Lyndsey is a healthy recipe blog I created to help share my love of simple & nutritious meals that are easy to make.
I live in Pittsburgh, PA with my husband, two daughters and chocolate lab Minnie!
My blog is a reflection of our everyday cooking. I focus on sharing seasonal recipes that are made with delicious ingredients.
Each recipe is designed to be simple and feed hungry families while also being healthy and nutritious.
Here is what you’ll find on Momma Fit Lyndsey – Healthy Recipes for Busy Families
- Quick and easy breakfast recipes.
- Healthy weeknight meal ideas to get dinner on the table.
- Easy healthy lunches for hungry kids, teens and adults to eat at home or on the go.
- Healthy snack ideas including both sweet and savory snacks.
- Healthy dessert and treat recipes.
- Recipes using convenience items like healthy air fryer recipes, healthy instant pot recipes and healthy slow cooker recipes.
- Recipes to cater to specific dietary concerns such as the keto diet, paleo, Whole30, plant based recipes and more.
I started blogging about ten years ago as a hobby! I was a new mom and had a page on blogger to document my new mom life!
My passion for photography soon became my profession as I transitioned from full time finance professional to full time wedding photographer. It wasn’t until 2017 when I started to focus on building my blog and Instagram following.
What started as a way to document my own healthy and fitness journey and lifestyle transitioned fully into a food blog in 2019. The recipes on Momma Fit Lyndsey reflect my desire to create a healthy food blog that is relatable to anyone!
My healthy recipe ideas are created based on what we are eating, what is seasonal and most importantly, what my family will eat! I believe in balanced eating, so you will find a number of treat recipes on my website in addition to recipes catered toward specific dietary needs.
Momma Fit Lyndsey’s Top Recipes
If you’re looking for the top recipes that probably brought you to my blog, here is a list of the most popular recipes I’ve published!
Get in Touch with Me!
The best place to find me is contacting me by leaving a comment! I am eager to respond and hear about the recipes you are making.
Instagram is my main social media spot so be sure to connect with me there also!