Paleo Weeknight Turkey & Veggie Skillet
One of the easiest ways to eat healthy is to find simple weeknight meals that consist of protein and veggies! I love to eat paleo recipes. This weeknight turkey & veggie skillet is an easy paleo recipe for any night of the week!
This post was sponsored by The Great American Turkey Company. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Momma Fit Lyndsey.
I've been focusing on eating lots of protein and veggies during the week! When I'm staying focused on my health, I try to make an easy paleo recipe for dinner.
Our family feels the best when we are eating great, whole foods that are full of protein and veggies.
I love to find brands that have responsibly raised ingredients that I can trust. Above all, I need to feel good about what I feed my family.
The Great American Turkey Company has awesome selections! Their turkey selections include ready-to-cook sausage, cutlets, and strips in different marinades.
What makes The Great American Turkey Company different?
The Great American Turkey Company's products are high in protein and low in fat.
Most importantly,The Great American Turkey Company's products have:
- no hormones
- zero antibiotics
- no preservatives
- is 100% vegetarian fed
- is gluten free
Even more impressive is that the turkey is raised on locally on family-owned farms!
Turkey & Veggie Skillet - An Easy Paleo Recipe for Weeknight Cooking!
Paleo Turkey & Veggie Skillet
- 1 pound Great American Turkey Company turkey sausage
- 3 bell peppers chopped
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 summer squash sliced
- 2 teaspoon garlic
- 2 TB olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat garlic in skillet in 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Remove sausage from casing and add to skillet.
- Cook sausage until cooked through. Set aside.
- Heat up 1 ½ teaspoon olive oil in pan over medium heat. Cook peppers until soft. Set aside. Add in remaining olive oil and heat over medium heat. Cook zucchini & squash until soft.
- Return all ingredients to pan and heat through. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
You can find The Great American Turkey Company exclusively behind the counter at your local The Fresh Market.
Hi! Is it okay to substitute the sausage for ground turkey?
absolutely, I think that would be delicious!