Air Fryer Hash Browns are crispy, delicious and easy to make! A yummy Whole30 hash brown or paleo hash browns made in the air fryer are the perfect savory breakfast!
It’s no secret that I’m air fryer obsessed. If it exists, I’m going to try to air fry it!
Why do I love my air fryer so much? Hands down, the air fryer gives the best taste and crisp combination around.
Whether it’s the crunch of pretzels, granola, or other crispity, crunchity snacks, I’ve always been a sucker for a good crunch. Knowing I can get a deep fried crunch on something with way less unhealthy, refined oils? Score!
The Secret to Crispy Whole30 Hash Brown Goodness
You may have wondered, are hash browns whole30 approved? Or – can you have white potatoes on the whole30 diet?
The answers are yes and yes! You could also sub white potatoes for sweet potato hash browns which I think would be equally amazing!
What You Need to Make These Easy Paleo Hash Browns
The secret is simple, whole food ingredients. To make these hash browns you only need a few ingredients:
- shredded potatoes (I used organic gold potatoes but you can also use frozen)
- almond flour
- everything but the bagel seasoning
Once you get these babies in the air fryer, let it do it’s magic! Just be sure if you are using frozen potatoes that you get ALL of the moisture out before mixing the ingredients.
The sequence for making this scrumptious paleo hash browns:
Start by getting all of your ingredients, sans potatoes in a bowl. Mix ’em up!
Make sure your potatoes are good and washed. Then make sure they are rinsed and the water is clear. Finally – get all of that moisture out!
Add the two bowls together and you’re almost there! Use a small cookie scoop to create little nuggets of joy.
Air Fryer Hash Browns Recipe
Air Fryer Hash Browns
- 2 medium golden potatoes shredded
- ½ medium onion finely diced
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- salt + pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- Rinse shredded potatoes until water is clear. Drain of excess water and squeeze dry. Place potatoes in a bowl.
- Mix in onion, flour, eggs and EBTB seasoning.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out 18 balls of potatoes. Form into patties and place into air fryer basket sprayed with cooking spray.
- Air fry at 400F for 5-6 minutes per side or until crispy and cooked through. Season with salt + pepper to taste and serve with ketchup and/or hot sauce if desired.
Need other ideas for Whole30 Breakfast Ideas or Paleo Breakfasts? Check out these Momma Fit Lyndsey Favorites!
- Coconut Milk Chia Pudding
- Iced Matcha Latte
- Sweet Potato Hash Egg Muffins
- Make Ahead Freezer Smoothies
- Make Ahead Low Carb Breakfast Casserole
Like This Recipe for Air Fryer Hash Browns? Give It A Try And Share It On Instagram! Tag Me @Mommafitlyndsey!