Looking for some easy and healthy fall dinner ideas that are perfect for warm and cozy fall nights? I've rounded up 25 of the best cozy fall dinner ideas for a healthy, fresh, comforting meal. Recipes from the Crock Pot and Instant Pot, sheet pan dinners, baked chicken, casseroles, pasta, and bakes are easy to make when you crave comfort food.
This post may contain paid links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer.
Making crockpot chicken recipes or anything in the slow cooker is always an option for us.
We still love fresh and seasonal produce and simple ingredients during this time of year. The best part is all of the delicious fall flavors!
Fresh herbs like rosemary, parsley, and mint add a little bit of freshness to any hearty fall recipe!
Veggies like butternut squash, acorn squash, and spaghetti squash are delicious for healthy fall dinner ideas and hearty soups. It is also the perfect time of the year to eat root vegetables like roasted carrots.
Roasting these veggies and adding them to chili or a creamy soup in the Instant Pot or Crock Pot or as a side dish for air fryer steak or roasted chicken are great choices for healthy fall dinner ideas.
These healthy fall dinner ideas are great for easy weeknight dinners when there is little time to make dinner. These fall meals are easy to make, kid-friendly, super tasty, and make healthy eating a breeze.
This is one of our favorite cozy fall dinner recipes!
Casserole is a great weeknight meal using up a delicious fall veggie, butternut squash.
Crockpot Tuscan chicken is the easy weeknight dinner of your dreams! Great for leftovers.
A warm and cozy chicken recipe for the fall season. Great for a chilly fall day.
A combination of fall flavors comes together in this simple oven-roasted chicken thighs with fennel and figs recipe. One of the most flavorful yet easy fall dinner recipe ideas you can find!
If you're craving a steak, this air fryer recipe is a hearty fall recipe you will want to make during your favorite season.
Crock pot roast with potatoes and carrots is a delicious and flavorful meal your entire family will love! A hearty stew that is an easy and healthy fall dinner.
An easy and healthy fall dinner - delicious and made in one pot.
Walking Taco Bake is a family-friendly Mexican casserole that will be a weeknight dinner hit! The perfect dinner for busy weeknights!
Only three ingredients, chicken, salsa, and garlic, make these Instant Pot chicken tacos a dinner no-brainer!
Delicious fall flavors in this cozy and creamy pasta recipe!
One pot instant pot chicken parmesan is a simple weeknight dinner that your family will love!
Taco night gets an upgrade with this one-dish ground turkey sweet potato skillet!
Healthy instant pot hamburger helper is an easy weeknight dinner your family will love!
Feed a crowd a great comforting meal with this chicken pumpkin casserole. One of the best low-carb, healthy fall dinners the whole family will love!
Delicious flavor, protein, and veggies in this flavorful dinner! Just a hint of delicious maple syrup.
This Pumpkin and Vegetable Lasagna is one of my favorite healthy fall dinner ideas!
This pistachio chicken recipe is easy to make with five ingredients.
Sheet pan dinner recipes are the perfect fall recipe for busy weeknights!
With these super tasty baked lasagnas, everyone gets a bowl of delicious pasta, tomato sauce, meat, and cheese.
This easy casserole is bursting with flavor!
Mediterranean Stuffed Acorn Squash takes fall flavors and stuffs them in roasted acorn squash. This will be one of your favorite fall recipes!
Ramen and chicken are a no-brainer for a quick weeknight meal.
Super easy to make for a cozy fall Taco Tuesday!
Crock Pot Chicken Spaghetti
- Add soup, chicken broth, diced tomatoes and ¾ block Neufchatel cheese to the slow cooker and stir gently.
- Place chicken on top of sauce mixture.
- Season chicken with either Everything Bagel seasoning or a ranch packet.
- Allow chicken to cook on low for 2 hours and then high for 1 hour (or 4 hours on low). Remove to a bowl and shred using two forks or a hand mixer.
- Use an immersion blender to make the sauce smooth and creamy. If you've used a slow cooker liner, be careful not to get too close to the bottom or sides to ensure you don't rip it. Return the shredded chicken to the pot and stir.
- Add cooked spaghetti to the pot and stir to combine.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Return lid to slow cooker and allow cheese to melt. Keep on warm until ready to serve.
- Use a slow cooker liner for easier clean up. Be sure to shred the chicken outside of the slow cooker so you do not rip the liner.
- Use an immersion blender to remove all chunks from the sauce and make it totally smooth. This is also a great opportunity to add in some spinach for a little hidden veggie action!
- For a keto version serve over zucchini noodles.
- Serving: Add some crushed tortilla chips on top for serving.
- Make Ahead: This crock pot chicken spaghetti is one of the best make ahead freezer meals. You can make it ahead up to 4 days in advance.
- Storage: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up 3 days.
- Freezer: Recipe can be made or unmade and then stored in a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.
- Reheating: This recipe is one of those ones that may actually have even better flavor once reheated! You can reheat in the microwave in increments of 60 seconds. If making straight from frozen allow to defrost in the refrigerator overnight before making.