Craving a healthy dessert this fall? I've rounded up 15 healthy pumpkin desserts that are delicious while being healthy. Many of these recipes are gluten free, vegan and keto and are super easy to make!
- Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins
- Chocolate Chunk Cake
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Pumpkin Protein Muffins
- Dairy-Free Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Vegan Creme Brulee
- Bundt Cake with Date Caramel Sauce
- Keto Pumpkin Pie Twists
- Healthy Pumpkin Cake
- Fudgy Vegan Pumpkin Brownies
- Pumpkin Cheescake
- Almond Flour Mug Cake
- Pumpkin Spice Nice Cream
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie without Condensed Milk
August rolls around and everyone is so ready for fall flavors! Starbucks is ready to release their famous latte at any minute and that is our green light to start whipping up all the healthy pumpkin desserts.
There are actually a ton of healthy pumpkin desserts to choose from! Whether you're into brownies, pie, cake or muffins, there are 15 delectable recipes for you to choose from.
These muffins are a healthy breakfast or snack recipe great for feeding hungry kids!
This easy Chocolate Chunk Cake is a must make for fall!
This healthy pumpkin pie is made with no condensed milk and is naturally sweetened with maple syrup. Less sugar, paleo, gluten free and dairy free yet creamy and full of fall pumpkin goodness!
Chocolate Chip Cookies – the perfect combination of flavors!
An easy to make cookie that your family will love for fall!
The perfect quick and healthy fall breakfast that your family will love!
This Dairy-Free Ice Cream is unbelievably creamy, sweet, and full of flavor! The ingredients will remind your fave pie while eating a delicious scoop of creamy ice cream!
All the fall flavors of pie in a classic custard dessert that's made completely egg free and dairy free. One of the most flavorful and healthy pumpkin desserts!
Bundt Cake is all about fall! Spicy, sweet, filled with apples, pecans, and dripping with a Medjool date caramel topping.
With tender and buttery crust, sweet pumpkin filling, and spicy cinnamon sprinkle, these Keto Pie Twists will become your new fall tradition!
This healthy cake is the best version of a classic fall dessert that doubles for healthy snacks!
Fudgy, gooey, and flourless vegan brownies marbled with filling.
This delectable cheesecake is a cream cheese based delight blended with festive fall spices and baked in an easy to make graham cracker crust.
Microwave mug cake is a quick, easy treat that comes together in 10 minutes or less. Who doesn't love healthy pumpkin desserts that double as breakfast?
This Nice Cream is perfect for the beginning of fall (or anytime really) when we want that special Autumn feeling but the temperature is still over 80.
Healthy Pumpkin Pie without Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a pie plate or an 8X8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix together crust ingredients. Press into baking dish and use a measuring cup to flatten and smooth top. Bake for 15 minutes.1.5 cups almond flour, ¼ cup coconut flour, ¼ cup coconut sugar, ⅓ cup coconut oil, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, ¼ teaspoon sea salt, 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Combine coconut cream and sweetner until well-mixed. Add to remaining filling ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well incorporated.½ coconut cream, ½ cup maple syrup, 2 large eggs, 1 - 14 oz. can pumpkin puree, 2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Add pumpkin filling to pre-baked crust and bake for an additional 40-45 minutes or until the filling is set the cetner jiggles only slightly.
- Storage: Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. You can also freeze the pie by wrapping it tightly in a freezer-safe wrap and storing it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Make Ahead: I tend to eat this right from the refrigerator making this healthy pumpkin pie the perfect recipe to make a few days ahead.
- Bake pie on the middle or lower rack to prevent burning and promote more even baking.
- If the crust begins to burn put foil around the edges during the last part of baking to prevent it from burning.
- Allow the pie to cool completely before slicing. Pie will be set up in 3-4 hours.
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream if you like.
- Make into bars by baking in a square Pyrex baking dish and allowing the pie to completely cool in the refrigerator before cutting into squares.