Pumpkin spice overnight oats have the same spice as pumpkin pie and taste like dessert for breakfast! Healthy overnight oats with pumpkin will make fall breakfast a treat!
The best breakfast is one that is already prepped. Don’t you find it much easier to eat a healthy, nourishing breakfast when it’s already prepared?
On fall mornings, there is nothing better than a warm bowl of oats with delicious pumpkin pie spice! But, do you have time to make oats every morning?
Neither do I! That’s why pumpkin overnight oats are an easy fall breakfast that you can prep and reheat in the microwave or even eat cold, straight from the fridge – like my protein overnight oats!
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
Making pumpkin pie overnight oats is so simple. Overnight oats are one of my favorite plant based diet breakfast recipes.
To get started, gather up these ingredients and tools:
- Gluten free oats: My favorite gluten free oats are Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Organic Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin puree: I love Thrive Market’s Organic Pumpkin
- Yogurt: For this recipe I used Forager Cashew Yogurt
- Almond Milk: I used Califia coconut/almond milk blend
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Ancient Nutrition Vanilla Multi Collagen Protein: I added collagen protein to make these pumpkin overnight oats with protein powder. These collagen peptides are sweetened with stevia. If you choose to forgo protein or use an unflavored version, you may want to add a sweetener of your choice.
- Optional: Stevia, maple syrup or raw honey to sweeten
- Mason jars, short cups or or stemless wine glasses
Variations to Make Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Work for your dietary restrictions
Here are a few ideas for variations on how to make overnight oats according to your dietary restrictions:
Vegan pumpkin overnight oats: Replace multi collagen protein powder with a vegan protein powder like Vega Essentials Shake
Keto pumpkin overnight oats: Replace oats with chia seeds. This coconut milk chia pudding recipe is a great swap for oats.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Overnight Oats: Omit nuts and use plain Greek yogurt
Other Healthy Pumpkin Recipes from Momma Fit Lyndsey
Follow Me On Social Media!
Like This Recipe For Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats? Give It A Try And Share It On Instagram! Tag Me @Mommafitlyndsey!
Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ⅓ cup dairy free yogurt
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 4 TB walnuts + almonds chopped
- 4 scoops multi-collagen protein vanilla
- pumpkin spice
- Layer ingredients as listed above and mix well to incorporate. Refrigerate overnight. Eat cold or heat up in the microwave (preferred method!)