My favorite fall treat – a yummy pumpkin muffin recipe!
When I think muffins, I think huge, delicious, and full of sugar. BUT these muffins have no refined sugar and are both gluten-free and vegan. Too good to be true? Nope!
You could say they are the best healthy pumpkin muffins EVER. Because anything with chocolate is delicious, am I right? The key to these pumpkins is sweetening them with raw, plant-based ingredients like raw honey.
Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
I added in just a bit of chocolate sweetness using Enjoy Life Brand, which are delicious dairy and soy free chocolate chips (don’t knock it til you’ve tried it!)
Shop This Recipe
I am almost always a sweet breakfast eater, so if I’m not munching on a quinoa bowl or this yummy granola recipe, I’m going to be grabbing one of these muffins!
Healthy Muffin Recipes that Kids love!
Also!! These muffins are KID-FRIENDLY! My daughters loved them. I’m even thinking you could do a hidden-veggie in these muffins and totally fake out your kids. Mixing in some pureed carrot in place of the pumpkin would be a great way to get some veggies in your little ones!
Healthy Baking Essential Tools
These are just a few of my favorite baking tools!
Easier and healthy fall baking!
Learn from my mistakes – I forgot to spray my baking cups! I think spraying these lightly with some coconut oil would have had them coming out of their baking cups a little easier.
That didn’t stop my girls from licking the muffin out of the cups though. Yep, they are that good!
This recipe is also a great thing to try if you and your family are transitioning to a plant based diet!
You May Also Like
How much do you love pumpkin? Tell me about it in the comments!
Pumpkin Muffin Recipe
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 TB pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup raw maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray muffin liners with coconut oil and place into muffin tray.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- Separately, mix together the pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, and eggs until well incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- In parts, add in dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill muffin cups 3/4 way full.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes (depending on your pan and oven) until the center of the muffin is lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
Join 20,312 other followers and subscribers in getting more healthy family recipes right to your inbox!
Download your FREE weekly meal planner below!