Keto Lemon bars made with blueberries are easy to make, low carb, gluten free, grain free and sugar free! This recipe takes classic lemon bars and makes it low-carb friendly and adds in delicious blueberries!
It’s berry season and I’m there! Lemon bars are one of my favorite classic desserts.
Lemon blueberry is one of my favorite flavor combos. It basically just shouts spring!
I have a huge sweet tooth – always have – which is why I’m constantly looking for better ingredients to bake with!
Reducing refined sugar is a one of the best ways I’ve found to make healthier treats! It also helps to stay in line when I’m trying to treat hormonal acne that happens to just love me so much!
But back to lemon bars – these lemon blueberry bars are 100% paleo and keto. Who doesn’t love a healthy springy treat?!
So let’s get to baking!
How did I Make These Keto Lemon Bars?
To make a baking recipe keto or paleo, you have to swap out some ingredients. Some swaps are more simple than others but here is what I used for this lemon blueberry bars recipe:
- swapped all purpose flour for almond flour and coconut flour
- switched up refined white sugar for monk fruit sweetener
- vegetable oil for coconut oil
- powdered sugar topping for swerve confectioners sugar
How to Make Lemon Blueberry Bars
To start making these paleo lemon bars, gather up your ingredients! To make this recipe you will need:
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- monk fruit sweetener
- coconut oil
- swerve confectioners sugar
Keto Lemon Bars Recipe
Keto Lemon Blueberry Bars
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup monk fruit sweetener
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
Lemon Blueberry Filling
- ½ cup blueberries
- 8 small lemons juice of (about ¾ cup lemon juice)
- ½ cup monk fruit sweetener
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- swerve confectioners sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8X8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix together crust ingredients. Press into baking dish and use a measuring cup to flatten and smooth top. Bake for 15 minutes.
- While crust is baking, prepare filling. Mix together filling ingredients (less blueberries and swerve). Stir ingredients in order until no lumps are left.
- Wash blueberries and set aside.
- Once crust is finished, remove from oven and pour lemon filling directly on top. Add blueberries by gently placing them into the filling. I squished about half of the blueberries to create more blueberries throughout the filling.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes or until crust has small cracks in it. Cool and then store in refrigerator. Serve and store chilled.
More Momma Fit Lyndsey Keto Dessert Recipes!
- No Bake Keto Cheesecake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Fat Bombs
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Keto Donuts