This no bake keto cheesecake recipe is easy to make for low carb desserts! If you’re looking for keto cheesecake bites for one or low carb cheesecake for a crowd, I’ve got you covered!
One of my all-time favorite desserts is cheesecake. I seriously love all kinds of cheesecake!
I also get a huge kick out of making my own cheesecakes during the holidays. I’m talking the serious, sit in the oven for 2 hours to avoid cracking kind.
But sometimes you just need a cheesecake kick. And sometimes you like to watch how much sugar you are taking in!
I get it – so the solution? No bake keto cheesecake. It’s super simple to make and absolutely delicious.
I like to let my keto cheesecake sit in the fridge for about 12 hours before eating to give it that ultimate cheesecake consistency.
But don’t let me fool you – this keto cheesecake filling is delicious right from the beginning. If you want to eat it right away, you do you.
How to Make No Bake Keto Cheesecake Filling and Crust
What makes this no bake cheesecake easy? For one thing, simple ingredients!
You need only a few ingredients to make delicious keto cheesecake crust and filling.
The Ingredients You Need for Keto Graham Cracker Crust
What You Need to Make Keto Cheesecake Filling
- heavy cream
- cream cheese
- stevia or erythritol
- powdered erythritol
- sour cream
- lemon juice
- pure vanilla extract
You can also make keto cheesecake with no crust. You would just skip the first part of the recipe!
There are plenty of ways to top your low carb cheesecake. I love to top mine with fruit to make keto strawberry cheesecake.
Check out The Recipe for No Bake Keto Cheesecake
Get ready to meet your new favorite low carb dessert recipe! I highly suggest finding someone to share this with, it’s so good!
Keto No Bake Cheesecake
Keto Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust (4 crusts)
- 4 cup toasted almond flour
- 8 teaspoon erythritol or stevia up to 10 teaspoon for more sweetness
- 8 teaspoon grassfed butter up to 10 teaspoon if needed
- ½ teaspoon sea salt and cinnamon each
Keto No Bake Cheesecake Filling
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup erythritol or stevia up to ½ cup for more sweetness
- 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Keto Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust
- Lightly toast almond flour in a pan over medium heat until just lightly browned. Be careful not to burn it.
- Transfer almond flour to a bowl and mix in erythritol or stevia plus spices. Add in butter and mix until combined. Press equal amounts into four ramekins and place into freezer while you make the filling.
Keto No Bake Cheesecake Filling
- Whip cold heavy cream into stiff peaks on medium-high speed for about 4 minutes. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and stevia or erythritol on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Scrape down sides of the bowl as needed. Add in remaining filling ingredients (excluding the whipped cream) and beat for 3 minutes on medium speed until well combined.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling until combined.
- Remove crust from the freezer and spread filling into the crust. Smooth tops with a spoon. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours before serving for best results.
If you liked this keto sweet snack recipe, give these other ones a try!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Raspberry Chocolate Almond Butter Fat Bombs
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Fudgy Avocado Brownies
- Keto Donuts – Krispy Kreme Copycat