Cranberry Goat Cheese puff pastry is an easy holiday appetizer that is baked in less than 20 minutes! Your guests will love this seasonal holiday goat cheese appetizer.
Warm gooey cheese, crisp puff pastry and the seasonal flavors of orange and cranberry. Could there be anything more holiday-y than this?
This cranberry goat cheese puff pastry appetizer is everything your holiday appetizer dreams are made of. It’s simple to make, wows your guests and is done in 20 minutes.
Even if you’re not a huge goat cheese fan, this appetizer will change your mind! I’ve never been a big fan of soft and fragrant cheese, but after I made this cheesy delicious appetizer, I’m forever hooked.
How to Make Cranberry Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Appetizers
This easy holiday appetizer is one of my favorites because of its simple ingredients and quick prep time. Here is what you need:
- one sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- cranberry goat cheese log – you can find these at Aldi, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods and many other grocers
- an egg – for an optional egg wash
- coconut oil cooking spray
- a muffin tin
Tips for Making and Assembling Goat Cheese and Cranberry Appetizers
This recipe is super easy to make but there are a few tips that will help you to make this holiday goat cheese appetizer even easier:
Grease the muffin tin: The puff pastry tends to stick so you want to use caution when preparing your muffin tin. Spray your muffin tin VERY well or use sprayed muffin tin liners.
How to cut a goat cheese log: Use dental floss to cut your cranberry goat cheese log. This will help you to make even, clean slices.
Assembly tips: Assemble the appetizers either in or out of the muffin tin. I assembled my appetizers in the pan but you may also choose to assemble them outside of the pan and place them in once assembled.
Use up the extra cranberries: When you slice the cranberry goat cheese log, some of the cranberries may fall off. I topped my wrapped puff pastry with the extra cranberries.
Serving your puff pastry appetizers: These appetizers can be served hot from the oven or at room temperature. I’ve found both to be incredibly delicious!
Have some extra puff pastry from this recipe? Try Momma Fit Lyndsey’s Puff Pastry Quiche!
Other Holiday Recipes from Momma Fit Lyndsey
- ALDI Charcuterie Board
- Dairy Free Cinnamon Rolls
- Apple Cinnamon Baked French Toast
- Chocolate Almond Butter Bark
- Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- Mini Crab Cakes in the Air Fryer
Follow Me On Social Media!
Like This Recipe for Cranberry Goat Cheese Puff Pastry? Give It A Try And Share It On Instagram! Tag Me @Mommafitlyndsey!
Cranberry Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Appetizer
- 1 log cranberry goat cheese
- 1 sheet puff pastry thawed
- 1 egg whisked
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a muffin tin VERY well with coconut oil spray or line with muffin liners and spray with coconut oil spray.
- Cut thawed puff pastry into 12 equal squares. Cut cranberry goat cheese log into 12 equal pieces using dental floss.
- Place one disk of cheese in each puff pastry square. Fold up puff pastry around cheese and place into prepared muffin tin.
- Brush tops with egg wash for a golden brown.
- Bake at 400F for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Can be served hot from the oven or at room temperature.