Spinach Dip Chicken is a Family Favorite Low Carb Dinner!
Trying to eat more low carb dinner recipes but know your family (especially your kids!) want nothing to do with it? I’ve been there!
Getting kids to eat healthy can be challenging! I’ve found that making a few simple swaps and finding a few family favorite healthy recipes can help your family to start eating healthier.
Who doesn’t love spinach dip? Even the pickiest kiddo will likely give this recipe a try!
I have to admit, I was a little bit skeptical when I served this to my four year old. She is very skeptical about anything green. She even declared “I don’t like this!” as she sat down.
As usual we said – “you have to try it before you can say you don’t like it.”
To my shock, not only did she like it, she loved it! And she asked for seconds!
So if you’re trying to find a keto dinner recipe that your entire family will eat, spinach dip chicken is the perfect solution for your low carb dinner woes!
Spinach Dip Chicken Recipe
Low Carb Spinach Dip Chicken
- 1 lb thin chicken breast
- 8 oz frozen spinach cooked and drained
- 1 8 oz container Neufchatel cheese softened
- 1 ½ cups 0% Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese part skim
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook spinach in microwave according to package directions. Be sure to let spinach cool. Wring out any excess moisture by placing spinach between paper towels.
- Combine Neufchatel, greek yogurt and frozen spinach. Add in garlic and season with salt & pepper.
- Place chicken on roasting pan. Salt & pepper chicken.
- Spread spinach mixture evenly across chicken. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes or until cooked through. Serve immediately.
You May Also Like
Keto Shopping List – Keto on a Budget at Aldi – Great resource for all of the items you’ll need on your keto shopping list as well as how to shop for Keto on a Budget
Keto Fat Bombs Tutorial & Recipe – One of my favorite keto fat bombs recipe – Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Instant Pot Keto Recipes – Buffalo Chicken Meatballs – Perfect for an easy keto dinner or tailgate snack
Veggie & Egg Make Ahead Keto Egg Casserole – Perfect for a crowd or an easy morning breakfast
Keto Air Fryer Recipes – Chicken Tenders – Easy for a weeknight meal
Keto Avocado Brownies – When you just need a yummy chocolate Keto dessert!
Keto Appetizer Dip Recipes – Buffalo Chicken Dip – Perfect for easy tailgate recipes that no one will know is keto!
Low Carb and Keto Lunch Ideas – Low Carb Lettuce Wraps – When you’re pressed for time and looking for an easy keto lunch idea!
Keto Crockpot Meals – 33 Easy Weeknight Keto approved crockpot meals
Low Carb and Keto Salad Recipes – Cheeseburger Salad – If you’re craving a Big Mac, this salad is for you