Banana Bread Mini Loaves take classic banana bread into mini form! This gluten free banana bread is moist, delicious and easy to make!
Is there really anything better than banana bread? Why yes - banana bread with chocolate chips - in mini form.
I've been experimenting with all kinds of banana bread recipes lately. Somehow at the end of every week I have a few bananas that are begging me to turn them into banana bread.
Now, what I should do is freeze them for a healthy smoothie! Sometimes I do freeze bananas, and other times I turn them into delicious banana bread.
I just can't get enough!
Personally, I think no good banana bread is complete without a little chocolate. Adding in a few chocolate chips (or more than a few) just sets the banana bread overboard!
For some reason, the mini form of banana bread is super intriguing to me as well. Why are the banana bread mini loaves so appealing?
First of all, they're adorable. Baby animals have proved it - smaller is cuter.
Secondly, I can cut a bigger piece. I mean, they're smaller... right?
Thirdly, if you're a nice person and not a banana bread hoarder, you can give them as gifts! Totally giftable, these adorable little things.
What You Need to Make Banana Bread Mini Loaves
Aside from the usual banana bread ingredients you will need a mini loaf pan. I like this Wilton mini loaf pan because all four pans are in one pan together.
Other ingredients you'll need to make these mini banana bread loaves are:
- Gluten Free Flour
- Baking Soda
- Monk fruit Sweetener
- Ripe bananas
- Greek yogurt
- Vanilla Extract
- Mini Chocolate Chips
Some Frequently Asked Questions About Mini Banana Bread Loaves
How Many Mini Loaves are in a Loaf?
It depends on which mini loaf pan you purchase. I like the Wilton Mini Loaf pan because it has four mini sized loaves that equal my recipe for one large loaf of banana bread.
How do you Adjust Baking Time for Mini Loaf Pans?
Since the mini loaf pans are smaller than a traditional bread pan, you will need to bake the banana bread for less time. I bake this recipe for 40 minutes versus the usual 60 minutes for the full loaf pan.
How Far do you Fill Mini Loaf Pans?
I used a cookie scoop to evenly distribute the banana bread batter between the four pans. You fill the bread pans about ¾ of the way up.
Mini Banana Bread Recipe
Banana Bread Mini Loaves
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Add dry ingredients to a bowl and stir with a whisk. Set aside.
- Put sweetener and ghee or butter in a large bowl and beat until well blended. Add eggs one at a time and beat well. Add in the bananas, yogurt and vanilla and beat until blended. Then you add the dry ingredients, in 3 parts, until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips or other add-ins if you are using.
- Use parchment paper to line mini loaf pan sprayed with coconut oil. Use an ice cream scoop to evenly measure out the batter between the mini loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for a bit in the pan then let bread cool on a baking rack.
More Favorite Banana Recipes from Momma Fit Lyndsey
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Almond Flour Banana Bread Muffins
- Peanut Butter + Banana Grilled Sandwich
- Make Ahead Freezer Smoothies