Break out the slow cooker, crock pot season is here! If you like to eat low carb, these 11 keto crock pot recipes are going to be your go-to recipes for healthy comfort food! Recipes like tacos, soups, ground beef meatballs and more kid friendly meals that your entire family will gobble up!
This post may contain paid links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer.
When the temperatures drop, cozy meals like soup, casseroles and healthy comfort food is all the rage. This list of 11 keto crock pot recipes are the perfect low carb and high fat dinner that is super easy to make especially on lazy fall nights.
These recipes are perfect for busy weeknights. They are super easy and quick to dump the ingredients in your slow cooker and have a delicious and healthy dinner ready by dinner time. Many of these keto crock pot recipes can be frozen and made ahead to make weeknight dinners so much easier.
This easy low carb keto taco casserole recipe has just 4 grams net carbs!
Crock pot tuscan chicken is the healthy weeknight meal of your dreams! Easy to meal prep for the slow cooker in just under 5 minutes and full of healthy, whole food ingredients like chicken, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and a creamy, dairy free Alfredo sauce.
This is one of the most versatile keto crock pot recipes. You can put it in a bowl, tacos, salad or a wrap.
Another one of the most versatile keto crock pot recipes - add these to zoodles or eat on their own!
Pork tenderloin in the slow cooker is a budget friendly and time saving dinner option.
Slow cooker cheesy meatball casserole is a decadent but easy dinner idea.
All of the delicious Italian flavors in yummy and easy to make casserole.
These Pork Carnitas are simple to make, fall-apart tender with crispy edges, and ridiculously flavorful for the ultimate taco experience!
5 Ingredient Crockpot Chicken Fajitas that are gluten-free, Whole30 approved, keto, and paleo. This whole30 crock pot recipe is loaded with fresh vegetables, flavor, and is perfect for meal prep!
This broccoli cheese slow cooker soup is easy, low in carbs, gluten-free, and thickened with only cheesy goodness.
Delicious flavors in this super easy recipe!
My favorite slow cooker is the Crock Pot brand cook and carry model. The size is great for making meals that feed up to 6 people and it has a convenient lid that locks - making it super easy to take to a party or gathering.
My favorite thing to cook in a slow cooker is soup or pulled meat like chicken or pulled pork. Anything that you want to cook low and slow is perfect for the slow cooker.
Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken
- 1 ½ pounds chicken breast (approximately 3 large breasts)
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk more if desired
- 3 tablespoon vegan butter or ghee
- 6 garlic cloves minced or grated
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes sliced
- 3 cups baby spinach
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast or parmesan cheese
- Season the meat with salt, pepper and oregano. Add to slow cooker and pour in coconut milk. Drop in vegan butter or ghee, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Cook on low for two to three hours or until an instant read thermometer reads 165F. Remove chicken to a side dish and tent with foil. Allow meat to rest.
- Mix spinach and nutritional yeast into the sauce. If desired, cook pasta noodles to serve with sauce. Mix cooked noodles into sauce and top with sliced chicken.
- Make Ahead: Prep recipe ahead for up to 1 day prior to slow cooking.
- Storage: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheating: Reheat on the stove over medium-low heat or in the microwave until heated through.
- Serving: Serve slow cooker tuscan chicken over pasta, Banza spaghetti noodles, zoodles or with a vegetable side like broccoli.