Raspberry vinaigrette salad made with fresh raspberries, peaches, walnuts and delicious grilled chicken. The perfect summer salad for light and delicious dining!
This post is sponsored by iHerb. All opinions are my own.
Having grocery products delivered to my house is a huge win right now! I love being able to order grocery items from iHerb to create a delicious easy dinner like this raspberry vinaigrette salad with grilled chicken!
What’s in My iHerb Grocery Delivery Box
In addition to the items I needed to make my grilled chicken salad with fruit, I got a few grocery items that I was able to stock my pantry with.
In my iHerb Grocery Delivery Box I ordered:
- peach and orange cinnamon tea
- matcha powder
- apple pie spice
- microwave popcorn
- hot chocolate mix
- dijon mustard
- raw honey
- pumpkin seeds
iHerb Grocery Delivery Highlights
I’ve been using iHerb for a few years now to order my supplements and vitamins and had a great experience ordering grocery items as well. With over 30,000 natural products, there is a lot to choose from with iHerb.
iHerb is super easy to order from using either their website or mobile app and deliver to over 150 countries. I’m always impressed with iHerb’s quick shipping!
I’m also loving the quality of product that comes from iHerb. Orders are shipped from climate-controlled distribution centers to ensure product quality.
If you do have an issue with your order, iHerb is very helpful in remediating it. They offer customer service 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in 10 different languages.
Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad with Chicken Recipe
To make this grilled chicken fruit salad you’ll need the following ingredients:
- fresh chicken breast
- field greens
- feta cheese
- raspberry vinaigrette
- coconut sugar
- coconut oil
Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad with Grilled Chicken + Fruit
- 1 pound chicken breast trimmed of fat
- ½ cup raspberry vinaigrette
- salt + pepper to taste
- 4 cups field greens cleaned
- 1 cup fresh raspberries cleaned
- 1 large fresh peach cleaned + sliced
- 2 tablespoon feta cheese
Candied Walnuts Ingredients
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Grilled Chicken Instructions
- Marinate chicken with raspberry vinaigrette in a large bowl overnight. Season with salt + pepper before grilling.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Butterfly chicken to similar thickness, about ¼ inch thick.
- Once grill is heated, brush some olive oil on grill and grill chicken for about 4-5 minutes per side or until a digital read thermometer measures 165F. Set aside to rest.
Candied Walnut Instructions
- Add walnuts, coconut sugar and coconut oil to a skillet and heat over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes. Stir constantly, especially at the end to ensure walnuts do not burn.
- Lay walnuts out on parchment paper and allow to cool.
- Add remaining ingredients to two bowls and add grilled chicken and candied walnuts. Drizzle with additional raspberry vinaigrette if desired.