Edible Brownie Batter
Edible brownie batter cookie dough is an easy to make vegan dessert recipe that is egg free and so delicious! Rich, fudgy and surprisingly healthy and low calorie!
Servings 7 servings
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed very well
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoon cacao powder
- 3 tablespoon oat flour
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ chocolate chips
Add all ingredients, except chocolate chips to a food processor. Process mixture on high for at least 60 seconds or until texture is smooth.
Add brownie batter to a container and fold in chocolate chips.
- For ease, use canned chickpeas. Make sure to rinse the chickpeas very well under water prior to processing.
- Add in 1 tablespoon oat milk or almond milk if mixture seems dry.
- Refrigerate brownie batter for at least 30 minutes prior to consuming for optimal taste and texture.
- Dip apples, graham crackers or pretzels into this dessert hummus or just eat it on it's own!
- Refrigerate and store in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Freeze for up to a month.
- Sweeteners such as monk fruit, honey or stevia may be substituted for maple syrup.
- Replace chickpeas with black beans if desired.
- Nut butters such as peanut butter, sunflower butter, or pecan butter may be swapped for almond butter.
Serving: 7g | Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.7g | Protein: 5.9g | Fat: 7g | Sodium: 264mg