Healthy Deviled Eggs Recipe
Healthy deviled eggs made without mayo are made with avocado! These are the best deviled eggs you will have with only a few ingredients.
- 8 large eggs
- ½ medium avocado approx ½ cup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- salt + pepper to taste
Peel and slice cooked eggs in half lengthwise.
Separate yolks from white adding yolks to a medium bowl.
Mash egg yolks and egg yolks. Add in Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar and salt + pepper.
Use a Ziploc bag with a tiny slit cut in the bottom edge to create a tiny dollop of egg/avocado mixture on top of each egg white. Top with a sprinkling of paprika.
- Use a ripe (but not overly ripe) avocado to get the best consistency.
- Make hard boiled eggs ahead up to two days before making the filling and assembling.
- To serve: Add toppings such as bacon, chives, or hot sauce, horseradish, jalapeños & cayenne pepper (for a spicy version!) to vary your deviled eggs recipe. Serve on a tray.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Serving: 1egg | Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.7g | Protein: 6.6g | Fat: 7.1g