Low Carb Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
Low Carb Rotisserie Chicken Recipes make mealtime easy! Great for meal prep and leftovers, these low carb meal prep bowls make a healthy lunch or dinner!
Servings 4 bowls
- 1 rotisserie chicken skin, fat and bones removed and cut into bite sized pieces. Halved if making both flavors of salad.
- sea salt to taste
Greek Chicken Salad
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ English cucmber sliced and halved
- ¼ cup feta cheese halved
- 1-2 tablespoon Greek dressing plus more for serving if desired
- 2 cups baby romaine for serving if desired
Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 1 large zucchini spiralized and halved
- 1-2 tablespoon buffalo sauce more for spicier, less for less spicy
- 1-2 tablespoon avocado mayonnaise