Spinach Feta Egg Muffins are delicious breakfast egg muffin cups that are easy to prep for a week of healthy breakfasts! Simple ingredients like eggs, spinach and cheese make these egg muffins keto, ww and clean eating approved!
🌱 Spinach Feta Egg Muffins
Looking for an easy healthy breakfast you can prep on the weekends and just grab and go during the week? Spinach feta egg muffins will be your new best friend.
Not only are they full of protein, but they are also full of veggies (yeah!), healthy fat and seasoning. Literally you are four ingredients away from having a super balanced, super delicious breakfast.
Get your meal prepping pants on, it’s time to make some egg muffin cups!
🥚 Ingredients – What You Need To These Breakfast Egg Muffin Cups
Here is what you need:
- Eggs – I highly recommend Vital Farms eggs
- Cooked Spinach – cooked kale, chard or another veggie would work well! I’ve made these with mushrooms too.
- Feta or parmesan cheese – Either cheese will be delicious.
- Everything Bagel seasoning – or your favorite all purpose seasoning but I think this one gives the perfect flavor.
🔪 Instructions – How To Make Egg Muffins
Here’s how you make the cups:
- Crack your eggs and get your muffin tin prepared: Line a 12-muffin tin with silicone liners. Spray liners with cooking spray or olive oil spray. Whisk eggs in a large pourable bowl and season with Everything Bagel seasoning.
- Add extras: Place cooked spinach into liners. Add in cheese.
- Fill and bake! Fill each muffin ¾ of the way up. Place in a 350 degree oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the tops appear cooked.
💭 Helpful Tips For Making Spinach Egg Muffins
A few tips and tricks for making the perfect meal prep egg muffins:
Prevent sinking muffin tops: Allow the muffins to cool in the pan as this will prevent the egg muffins from collapsing too much.
Prevent eggs from sticking to cupcake liners: Use silicone muffin liners and spray them with coconut oil spray. Once I started using these reusable liners I never had an issue with sticking liners again!
Storing egg muffins – how long to store egg muffins in the fridge: These muffins are perfect to prep ahead because you can make them and store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week! Check out my favorite meal prep storage containers that make storing egg muffins way easier!
Other Healthy Egg Ideas You Will Love!
- Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites
- Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
- Sweet Potato Hash Egg Muffins
Spinach Feta Egg Muffins
- 12 eggs
- 4 oz spinach cooked
- ¼ cup feta cheese can sub for parmesan if desired
- 2 teaspoon Everything Bagel seasoning
- Line a 12-muffin tin with silicone liners. Spray liners with cooking spray or olive oil spray.
- Place cooked spinach into liners. Add in cheese.
- Whisk eggs in a large pourable bowl and season with Everything Bagel seasoning
- Fill each muffin ¾ of the way up. Place in a 350 degree oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the tops appear cooked.