This post may contain affiliate links, see disclosure policy for details.
Snacks for Summer – Sun’s Out, Snacks Out with popchips
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of popchips.
Snacks for Summer? Yes please! For our family, summer means on the go. When we’re out and about in the summer, one thing that is always in our bag are healthy snacks! With seven delicious flavors, popchips have enough snacks for the entire summer.
What I love about summer, actually what I love about any season is – snacks! With two kids and being constantly on the go we are also looking for snack ideas that are healthy! It can be way too tempting to stop at a convenience store and buy a snack that is not so good for me!
I love to have snacks on hand no matter where I’m headed! Healthy snacks like popchips are easy for me to throw in my bag and take with us. I love that they have the delicious flavor of potato chips but are a snack I can feel good about!
Popchips aren’t fried and contain only real ingredients. They are gluten free.
I’ve been a popchips fan for awhile! I was so excited to try nutter puffs. Being a huge peanut butter and dessert fan, I love that nutter puffs are a protein-filled snack that feel like dessert. Who doesn’t love a snack that doubles as dessert?
Popchips Flavors Makes a Healthy Summer Snack
There are popchips flavors for every taste! These are the seven delicious flavors:
- Sea Salt – a classic chip with a touch of sea salt
- BBQ – just like barbecue chips with a taste of tangy sauce and smoke
- Sour Cream and Onion – the delicious classic flavor combo
- Cheddar & Sour Cream Ridges – another delicious flavor combo of cheese and sour cream
- Buffalo Ranch Ridges – who doesn’t love buffalo sauce and crunch?
- Peanut Butter Nutter Puffs – a sweet crispy peanut butter treat
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Nutter Puffs – a delicious sweet flavor combo
You can find popchips at your local store or by shopping on Amazon!
Are you a huge snacker too? What are your favorite snacks to take out in about during the summer? Tell me about it in the comments!