Looking for the best low carb dessert recipes? Keto Avocado Brownies are super easy and tasty!
The one thing I could NEVER give up, like ever is desserts! It's just not going to happen. Who wants to live a life without dessert??
But, if you are looking to follow the keto diet plan then you will want to make some modifications to make sure that your baking recipe is keto-friendly!
These are flourless brownies that are super yummy, super fudgy, and will keep you going on your ketogenic diet journey!
If you're new to this whole low carb craze and are looking to start, or if you're even just looking to reduce the amount of carbs you're eating (this is me too!) keep reading!
You May Also Like
Love brownies? Check out these simple Sweet Potato Brownies!
Keto Avocado Brownies
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- ½ cup grassfed butter melted
- 6 TB natural peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅔ cup Swerve
- ⅔ cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8X8 pan with parchment paper. In a food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth with no lumps. Pour batter into prepared dish. Even out top with spatula.Bake brownies until they are soft but not wet, 25-30 minutes. Cool completely before serving
Recipe inspired by Delish.