This post may contain affiliate links, see disclosure policy for details.
The Best Gluten Free Granola Recipe – Pumpkin Spice Granola
This gluten free granola recipe is a crispy homemade granola that is vegan, free of refined sugar, dairy free, and full of pumpkin spice! Our family is a granola family. We’ve tried so many different granola recipes and definitely have found our favorites of store bought granola.
One of our favorite granola recipes is a simple homemade granola. I put a fall spin on our simple granola recipe by adding a TON of pumpkin spice. What can I say, I’m a pumpkin spice fanatic!
How to Make Homemade Gluten Free Granola
Before you start to wonder, “is it hard to make homemade granola?” let me stop you! Homemade granola is by far one of the easiest recipes I make. Plus it makes a ton – which is makes for a great kid friendly healthy breakfast.
One of the main things I look for in any healthy granola recipe or store bought granola is for the sugar count. This pumpkin spice granola is free of refined sugar. It’s also full of delicious whole food ingredients like steel cut oats, pumpkin seeds and almonds.
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the wet ingredients one by one.
- Bake at 300F for 45 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Enjoy your delicious and crispy homemade granola.
What Makes this the Best Granola?
- It’s easy to make – Just mix up a few simple ingredients and you’re on your way.
- It makes a ton – Great for feeding a hungry family.
- It’s gluten free granola – I use Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Steel Cut Oats and Baking Flour.
- It has whole food nutrition – healthy fats like pumpkin seeds and cashews.
- It’s a vegan granola recipe – I use almond milk.
- It’s bursting with pumpkin flavors – and if you like pumpkin, check out these recipes!
Ideas for what to eat with granola
- Use it to top our Gluten Free Apple Crisp.
- Stock it in your pantry for a quick snack or healthy breakfast.
- Add it to a Greek Yogurt parfait.
- Top our Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats with it.
- Eat it straight up as a snack!
Gluten Free Granola Recipe – Pumpkin Spice
Gluten Free Granola Recipe - Pumpkin Spice
This gluten free granola recipe is a crispy homemade granola that is vegan, free of refined sugar, dairy free, and full of pumpkin spice!
- 3 cups gluten-free steel cut oats
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 1/2 cup mixed bulk nuts & seeds (pumpkin seeds, almonds, cashews) chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup raw honey add more if you want sweeter granola
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Combine dry ingredients into a bowl. Add wet ingredients by one, mixing between each ingredient.
2. Spread granola onto a cookie sheet sprayed with coconut oil spray or lined wtih parchment paper. Bake at 300F for 45 minutes, flipping halfway.
Let cool and harden. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Serving is 1/3 cup.
Follow @mommafitlyndsey on Instagram and if you make this recipe tag it #mommafitlyndsey when you share it!
Shop This Recipe
Here are a few of the things I used to create today’s recipe:
Need more plant based breakfast recipes? Here are 33 more plant based breakfast ideas!