This post may contain affiliate links, see disclosure policy for details.
Decorating for Fall with Unique Finds from Christmas Central
Decorating for fall can be simple with seasonal pieces and items that last year round. Keeping pieces throughout the year helps to keep your room cohesive yet seasonal!
Fall Decor Season is Here!
That time of year is here, fall! One of my favorite things about the fall season is decorating for fall! I find that each year I want to change up my decor at bit. Christmas Central has all of the decor items I need to get my home into the fall spirit.
This year I wanted to focus on decorating our buffet. The buffet is a new piece to our dining room so I had a blank canvas to work with.
My goal for this decor was to focus on different types of pumpkins. I wanted it to definitely say fall! I also wanted to incorporate a few pieces that I could use year round.
How to decorate with pumpkins for fall
Variety is key! I chose different sizes and colors for pumpkins. I also placed them in different ways. When you head to the pumpkin patch, pumpkins aren’t lined up! They are usually lying on their side or leaning against each other. I loved the way placing the pumpkins looked on the buffet.
Pumpkins aren’t just orange anymore! I loved incorporating natural colors like this burlap & pinecone pumpkins and the beautiful lightness of the yellow & gray pumpkin. I placed them along with the autumn gourds in the farmers market basket.
No fall scene is complete without a lantern! I loved this autumn themed LED lantern because it has adorable pumpkins in the cutouts and has a gorgeous rustic feel.
One of my favorite items I received is the wooden antique drawer which is perfect with the autumn magnolia wreath. I also placed the mirror behind the drawer and wreath that I used in my Christmas decor.
I also used the Glittered Pine Cone Wreath that I tied on the chair backs last year. The versatility of these pieces makes decorating fun!
I’m a huge fan of incorporating height into any decor element. These red magnolia leaf spray pieces were perfect because they had vibrant fall colors and took up very little space. I also used the larger gray & yellow pumpkin to incorporate the same contrast from the other side.
Shop This Post!
- 5″ Pale Yellow and Gray Pumpkin Thanksgiving Fall Tabletop Decor
- Set of 2 Burlap and Pine Cone Pumpkin Table Top Decorations 10″
- Battery Operated Rustic Autumn Themed LED Lantern – 31452536
- Brown and Green Autumn Artificial Magnolia Leaf Wreath – 24 Inch, Unlit
- Set of 35 Autumn Gourds, Fall Leaves and Pine Cone Vase Filler Decorations
- Set of 2 Gray and Black Tea Garden Farmers Market Rustic Weathered Finish Hanging Kitchen Storage Baskets 12″
- Brown Wooden Antique-Style Drawer with Script Accents Decorative Storage Container
- Burgundy Red Crackled and Glittered Magnolia Leaf Autumn Spray with Pinecones
- Set of 3 Warm White Bendable Submersible Battery Operated Mini LED String Lights
- Autumn Harvest Weathered Pale Yellow and Gray Pumpkin Gourd Thanksgiving Fall Table Top Decoration
Are you ready to decorate for fall? Tell me about it in the comments!