This post may contain affiliate links, see disclosure policy for details.
Air Fryer Asparagus is a quick way to get delicious crispy asparagus in a few minutes!
How do I Make Air Fryer Asparagus?
Is Air Fried Food Healthy? How Does an Air Fryer Work?
What Can You Cook in an Air Fryer?
- parmesan air fryer chicken
- air fryer brussel sprouts
- air fried taquitos
- kid friendly keto air fryer chicken tenders
- air fryer shrimp
- salmon in the air fryer
Tips for Cooking Asparagus in the Air Fryer
Here are a few FAQs about cooking asparagus in the air fryer. These tips will help you to get started cooking asparagus and other veggies in the air fryer.
How do you trim asparagus before air frying?
Can I Make Keto Asparagus in the Air Fryer?
Yes! If you are following a low carb or keto diet, air fryer asparagus is a great option for a low carb vegetable side dish. Asparagus is naturally low in sugar making it a great choice for the keto diet.
You can use a healthy fat like avocado or olive oil and some seasoning to coat the asparagus before putting it in the air fryer.
What is the Best Air Fryer on the Market?
Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
How to Make Asparagus in the Air Fryer
Here is what you’ll need to make asparagus that is air fried.
- an air fryer
- 1 pound of asparagus
- olive oil and olive oil cooking spray
- seasonings like Everything but the Bagel Seasoning or just simple salt and pepper
To prep your asparagus for air frying you will need to do the following:
- Wash asparagus and pat dry. Trim the ends of the asparagus. Spray air fryer basket with olive oil cooking spray.
- Combine olive oil, seasonings, and asparagus in a bowl. Toss to coat and add to air fryer basket.
- Air fry asparagus at 400F for 7 minutes. Serve immediately for ideal crispiness.
Air Fryer Asparagus (Keto Friendly)
Air Fryer Asparagus made crispy and with just 3 ingredients! The best recipe for quick low carb keto asparagus for your low carb or keto diet recipes!
- 1 pound fresh asparagus trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Everything but the Bagel Seasoning or 1 tsp each salt + pepper
Wash asparagus and pat dry. Trim ends of asparagus. Spray air fryer basket with olive oil cooking spray.
Combine olive oil, seasonings, and asparagus in a bowl. Toss to coat and add to air fryer basket.
Air Fry asparagus at 400F for 7 minutes. Serve immediately for ideal crispiness.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @mommafitlyndsey on Instagram and hashtag it #mommafitlyndsey
The air fryer is so versatile! I love to use it for meal prep or making a quick weeknight dinner.
Like healthy side dishes? Check out these other deliciously healthy choices from Momma Fit Lyndsey
- Low Carb Brussel Sprouts with Bacon are a favorite side dish that is keto friendly and full of flavor.
- Butternut Squash and Radicchio Salad is a perfect blend of crispy, tangy and savory.
- Summer Veggie Salad is great for summertime picnics or any time of the year.
- Burnt Broccoli is a tasty side for any protein dish. Keto Friendly and delicious!
- Quinoa salad is great as a side dish or add grilled chicken for a simple lunch.
This recipe is great if you’re getting started on the plant based diet too!