This post may contain affiliate links, see disclosure policy for details.
Buffalo check Christmas decor is at the top of my decorating to-do list this year. A buffalo check Christmas tree made my Christmas decor dreams come true!
Buffalo Check Christmas Decor with Christmas Central
For years my husband and I have “discussed” the Christmas tree. He is 100% real tree while I love putting my tree up as soon as possible.
So – for me it’s an artificial tree decorated with a fun trend! We finally compromised by having both an artificial and a real tree.
So how am I going to decorate my tree? Buffalo plaid Christmas decor it is!
I love the buffalo check plaid trend, even down to my dog’s collar. I was thrilled when I saw all of the options that Christmas Central has for creating a buffalo check plaid paradise!
How to decorate with buffalo check plaid for Christmas
One of the things I love about buffalo check plaid is that it’s so versatile. The print works great for Christmas as well as throughout the winter.
This adorable gnome looks so cute in the corner!
The buffalo check table runner and napkins set complete our table display!
Everyone loved this sitting doggie decoration, including our dog! She thought it was a toy for her, which is why we found a nice home for him high up 🙂
The seven foot flocked Christmas tree is one of the most beautiful ones I’ve seen. At night time it completely lights up our dining room. The adorable tree skirt with faux fur trim completes the look!
Shop This Post for Buffalo Check Plaid Holiday Decorations!
- Red and Black Plaid Decorative Round Tree Skirt with Faux Fur Trim
- Metallic Gold Pine Cone Hanging Artificial Christmas Spray
- Gold Glitter Starburst Artificial Christmas Spray
- Gray and Red Sitting Dog with Plaid Collar Christmas Decoration
- Red and Black Buffalo Plaid Christmas Table Top Gnome
- Red and Black Buffalo Plaid Christmas Wired Craft Ribbon
- Set of 6 Red and Black Buffalo Checkered Napkins and Table Runner
- 7′ Pre-Lit Flocked Balsam Pine Artificial Christmas Tree – Clear Lights
Are you ready for Christmas? Do you have a specific theme to your decorations? Tell me about it in the comments!