This post may contain affiliate links, see disclosure policy for details.
Easter Decor for Your Home to Last Through Spring!
Easter time has always been one of my favorite times of the year! I love Easter as a religious holiday and also as a sign of newness and spring! I tend to go a little crazy with my fall and Christmas decorating! This year I wanted to find some Easter decor that could serve for both Easter and spring.
Easter Decor at Christmas Central!
Christmas Central is one of the best sites for finding all types of holiday and home decor. Their Northlight brand has some great Easter decor that will last me right through spring! I’m still in the middle of renovating our dining room so it was nice to have some new decor to brighten up the room!
In the winter I adorned this mirror with a frosted wreath. For the spring and Easter, this purple lavender and greenery inspired hanging ball has the perfect spring touch.
Just underneath the mirror I added in the Gray and White Sitting Easter Bunny next to the lantern I used for decorating in the winter time. I love how versatile white can be!
If you’ve seen my fall and Christmas decor posts then you know I love hanging 10 inch wreaths from the back of my chairs. These Easter egg wreaths were so adorable to complete that same look for spring!
This vibrant purple wisteria-inspired wreath is the perfect compliment to our front door.
Shop This Post!
- Spring Vibrant Purple Artificial Wisteria Inspired Flower Wreath
- Gray and White Sitting Easter Bunny Rabbit Girl Spring Figure
- Colorful Springtime Artificial Flowers in Small Decorative Flower Pot
- Pastel Pink, Purple and White Floral Stem Easter Egg Spring Grapevine Wreath
- Purple Lavender with Greenery Inspired Hanging Foliage Ball
- Blush Pink Contemporary Potted Ceramic Succulent Plant