This post may contain affiliate links, see disclosure policy for details.
My favorite fall treat – a yummy pumpkin muffin recipe!
When I think muffins, I think huge, delicious, and full of sugar. BUT these muffins have no refined sugar and are both gluten-free and vegan. Too good to be true? Nope!
You could say they are the best healthy pumpkin muffins EVER. Because anything with chocolate is delicious, am I right? The key to these pumpkins is sweetening them with raw, plant-based ingredients like raw honey.
Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
I added in just a bit of chocolate sweetness using Enjoy Life Brand, which are delicious dairy and soy free chocolate chips (don’t knock it til you’ve tried it!)
Shop This Recipe
I am almost always a sweet breakfast eater, so if I’m not munching on a quinoa bowl or this yummy granola recipe, I’m going to be grabbing one of these muffins!
Healthy Muffin Recipes that Kids love!
Also!! These muffins are KID-FRIENDLY! My daughters loved them. I’m even thinking you could do a hidden-veggie in these muffins and totally fake out your kids. Mixing in some pureed carrot in place of the pumpkin would be a great way to get some veggies in your little ones!
Healthy Baking Essential Tools
These are just a few of my favorite baking tools!
Easier and healthy fall baking!
Learn from my mistakes – I forgot to spray my baking cups! I think spraying these lightly with some coconut oil would have had them coming out of their baking cups a little easier.
That didn’t stop my girls from licking the muffin out of the cups though. Yep, they are that good!
You May Also Like
How much do you love pumpkin? Tell me about it in the comments!
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 TB pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup raw maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray muffin liners with coconut oil and place into muffin tray.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- Separately, mix together the pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, and eggs until well incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- In parts, add in dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill muffin cups 3/4 way full.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes (depending on your pan and oven) until the center of the muffin is lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
Join 20,312 other followers and subscribers in getting more healthy family recipes right to your inbox!
Download your FREE weekly meal planner below!
Send me my Free Meal Planner!
Subscribe to get simple healthy lifestyle tips sent straight to your inbox!